Popular Posts

Thursday, November 4, 2010

You thought reading war and peace was hard. Try reading me

I'll send you a smile, I'll give you a wink.
But Im gonna make things challenging, Im gonna make you think.

We can hug, we can hold hands, we can even kiss.
But Im not letting you have me that easily, Your gonna have to be like this:

Your gonna text me, better yet even call.
Your gonna take me out to movies, your gonna take me to the mall.

Your gonna show me affection, I dont care what your frends thnk.
But if you think I'm kidding, I'll be gone in a blink.

Your gonna hold my hand and smile at my lame joke.
Your gonna think Im twice as cute when I burp or even choke. 

You cant win our fights, cause I will just walk away.
Cause baby this isnt burger king, you cant have it your way.
 
I can get a bit bitchy,  I wont reply to your text.
Your gonna have to wait til tomarrow where you'll have to wait and see what happens next. 

If I believe I was in the wrong, Ill grow a pair and say Im sorry
I'll drop it like a bad habit, It will be the end of that story.

Im self diagnosing myself bipolar but my zodiac sign is a Gemini
Im warning you I'll try to kill you, I'll be happy, and then want to cry.

Our relationship will get rocky, we may even brake up.
But the next day it will be better, and were ready to make up.

We are definitely gonna have fun, laugh, and smile all day.
Cause anytime we feel this together,It was always meant to be this way

Im new to the dating game, Im new to relationships.
But I only got one question, do you think you can handle this? ;)  



1 comment:

  1. I..
    I'm not sure I can handle this. :P
    Don't be too hard on me, I have feelings too. ;)

    ReplyDelete