Popular Posts

Monday, January 24, 2011

And you can see my heart beating

I can feel it... 

Something bad is about to happen.

Im about to make something completely avoidable happen. 

Drama, Pain, a mistake. 

Though I cant help it if it's the way I feel. 

My life is a ticking time bomb and patience is lighting the wick.

I tried to make things work but I just dont think I can do it anymore.

I love you dont get me wrong and I know you tried to make me happy,

but Im not.

Atleast not anymore.. 

or so I think.

Im missing something,

a piece of me.....

I need to be somewhere and do something.

I need a CHANGE of SCENERY.

Your gonna be pissed off with me
your gonna be hurt

your possibly gonna hate  me.

But im hurting too

and im upset and

I hate myself too..

Just something is gonna happen

and this is my warning. 

I just dont know what and when though.
















No comments:

Post a Comment